INTERPERSONAL LEADERSHIP STYLES (ILS)
Every employee in an organization has a preferred style of communicating, interacting with others and dealing with stress. The four styles have a predictable pattern of strengths and blind spots. Being aware of these styles will enable you to enhance your team’s productivity and leverage your strengths.
- Take an online assessment and learn what specific characteristics are associated with your style.
- Increase you self-awareness and be more prepared to deal with stress in the workplace.
- Learn how to “flex” your style and adapt in difficult situations.
WHO'S IN CHARGE?
Are you in a position of leadership in your organization? You can have a powerful influence on employee morale and productivity.
- Understand how your tone, mood and behavior influence employee performance.
- Learn how to build rapport with employees and set standards for professional behavior.
- Identify strategies to hold employees accountable for unacceptable behavior
- Learn ways to improve employee productivity.