Communicate effectively with anyone!
Clear, effective communication between individuals, teams and departments is an important part of any successful organization.
- Learn how to be a direct, assertive communicator in any situation.
- Identify the three distinct communications styles and ways to interact with each style.
- Become more aware of your body language and what it communicates to others.
- Learn how to overcome the fear of dealing with conflict.
professionalism in the workplace
Each industry has a set of professional standards or behaviors that are expected.
- Identify workplace-specific professional standards for conduct.
- Name ways to improve your personal professionalism.
- Learn how to hold employees accountable for unprofessional behavior.